Feb. 14, 2020
- Stateful Sets added to sidebar
- Ability to view previously terminated logs
- Support for OS X 10.13 High Sierra
Jan. 24, 2020
- Namespaces added to sidebar
- Log index now properly aligns to the right
- Actions matching a pattern can be now run even if filtered
Dec. 6, 2019
- Links are auto-detected in console output.
- kubectl updated to 1.16.3
- Python Smart Actions auto-reload when code is changed.
- Fixes cluster roles when no rules are available.
- "Running" label now properly clears.
Dec. 6, 2019
- App opens in the same position where it was last closed
- Fixes display of nodeselectors in daemonsets
Nov. 18, 2019
- Adds Daemon Sets and Replica Sets
- Fixes potential crash in Pod view when updating containers
Nov. 14, 2019
- Pod View: Combines Ready, Status and Reason fields. Adds Succeeded status icon.
Nov. 8, 2019
- Default $KUBECONFIG can be set in preferences, or opened one-off in a new tab
- 'View logs' implemented for entire Pods, Deployments, Services and Jobs
- Copy to Container destination path now included in open panel
- Events are sorted by age by default
- Scripts can be run using any scripting language if hashbang is included in the script
- Hotkeys have been added/updated to accommodate new menu items
- Starter Kit Actions have been updated
- Spaces and quotes in environment variables are now properly escaped
- Contextual menu items now properly select item when list is sorted
- Shell scripts now open in Terminal even if custom shell is set
Oct. 31, 2019
- Space can now open Quicklook
- $KUBECTL was not being set as a script environment variable
- Containers are now correctly arranged when pods are filtered and sorted
Oct. 30, 2019
- Adds alert if no editor is set
- Use Command-F to highlight Filter field
- Fixes crash when using quicklook
Oct. 29, 2019
- Filter and sort added to all tables
- Manually run cron job names length now stays less than 52 chars
- Corrects disappearing items on refresh when only one item exists
Oct. 17, 2019
- Fixes crash if env vars are missing when running script.
- Corrects problem in 'Open Selected Pod Shell' Starter Kit script
Oct. 12, 2019
- "Copy to Container" toolbar item added
- Fixed occassional crash if connection lost to cluster
- Changing to a namespace with no clusters properly clears the table
Sept. 21, 2019
- "Create from File" added to menu.
- .yaml files and folders can be dropped onto table to be created.
Sept. 12, 2019
- Adds "Run Last Command" menu item
Sept. 10, 2019
- Adds Cluster Roles and Service Accounts
- Reload Table added to menu
Sept. 9, 2019
- Visual Studio Code support as Editor
- Multiple item deletion
Sept. 5, 2019
- Jobs added
- `Run Cron Job Now` contextual menu item added
- Command-line entry available in console
- API: `CONTEXT` is sent as an environment variable to Actions.
Aug. 30, 2019
- Endpoints, Events and Secrets Added
- API: scope: "endpoint", "event", and "secret" have been added.
Aug. 27, 2019
- Service, CronJob, Persistent Volume, and Config Map have been added.
- Resource configs can be examined using Quick View.
- Resources can be edited.
- Resources can be deleted.
- New Preference: Preferred Editor.
- API: scope: "service", "cronjob", "persistentvolume", and "configmap" have been added.
Aug. 17, 2019
- Deployments section featuring scaling
- Script running indicator added.
- API: scope: "deployment" now available for scripting
- API: `use_pod_matching_regex` has been renamed to `use_name_matching_pattern` and now uses basic * wildcard syntax.
- Console log key index now fades in on hover.
June 10, 2019
- Adds Clear Console Menu Item
- Allows any shell command to be run by adding a main.* to an action.
- Key shortcut to reload actions
- Added python request[socks] library
June 3, 2019
- Removes unneeded file menu items
June 2, 2019
- Adds Starter Kit Actions on initial launch
- Adds new About dialog box
- Adds new tab menu item
- Adds scope as a config variable
- Adds Reload namespace menu item
- Optimized python installation size
- Addressed an issue where the app would crash after startup
May 22, 2019
- Console added for commands that do not need terminal to open.
- Find bar enabled on console and log.