Sept. 21, 2019
- "Create from File" added to menu.
- .yaml files and folders can be dropped onto table to be created.
Sept. 12, 2019
- Adds "Run Last Command" menu item
Sept. 10, 2019
- Adds Cluster Roles and Service Accounts
- Reload Table added to menu
Sept. 9, 2019
- Visual Studio Code support as Editor
- Multiple item deletion
Sept. 5, 2019
- Jobs added
- `Run Cron Job Now` contextual menu item added
- Command-line entry available in console
- API: `CONTEXT` is sent as an environment variable to Actions.
Aug. 30, 2019
- Endpoints, Events and Secrets Added
- API: scope: "endpoint", "event", and "secret" have been added.
Aug. 27, 2019
- Service, CronJob, Persistent Volume, and Config Map have been added.
- Resource configs can be examined using Quick View.
- Resources can be edited.
- Resources can be deleted.
- New Preference: Preferred Editor.
- API: scope: "service", "cronjob", "persistentvolume", and "configmap" have been added.
Aug. 17, 2019
- Deployments section featuring scaling
- Script running indicator added.
- API: scope: "deployment" now available for scripting
- API: `use_pod_matching_regex` has been renamed to `use_name_matching_pattern` and now uses basic * wildcard syntax.
- Console log key index now fades in on hover.
June 10, 2019
- Adds Clear Console Menu Item
- Allows any shell command to be run by adding a main.* to an action.
- Key shortcut to reload actions
- Added python request[socks] library
June 3, 2019
- Removes unneeded file menu items
June 2, 2019
- Adds Starter Kit Actions on initial launch
- Adds new About dialog box
- Adds new tab menu item
- Adds scope as a config variable
- Adds Reload namespace menu item
- Optimized python installation size
- Addressed an issue where the app would crash after startup
May 22, 2019
- Console added for commands that do not need terminal to open.
- Find bar enabled on console and log.