The most advanced Redis client for Mac
- See newly created keys appear in your sidebar and watch them vanish as they expire or are deleted with Live Updates.
- Command autocompletion and inline documentation appear as you type in the console.
- Publish and subscribe to Redis channels. View information as it fows through your system.
- Control user access with a vastly simplified interface
- Develop, test and work with Lua scripts directly in the application. With a couple added comments, the script can prompt for additional values.
Tabbed Windows and Dark Mode
- Take advantage of tabbed windows to quickly switch between redis instances. Prefer the lights off? Red looks great in Dark Mode in Mac OS Mojave.
- Red is written in native Swift, exclusively for the Mac. This helps it run fast, while also saving energy.
Try or Buy
What are you waiting for? You can
download the untimed trial
Red is also available on the
Mac App Store